=)
I haven't been updating for some time. Anyway this week been real busy clearing all assignments and presentations and I'll be officially project-free from tomorrow onwards. Yeah! Anyway it's NP open house and I will be down for tmlo heping out for my IS. Kinda excited. Anyway, met up with darlings to celebrate the Oldest's birthday. The usual, nothing much but lots of catching up, real heart to heart talks. Nothing beats talking to them, they are love for me. Though we hardly took photos on that day, we all knew that it's a fun time out and we treasure one another. Hope to meet for another catching up soon.
Exams in around 3 weeks time. Jiayou to all my dearest friends and my darlings.
Loved and take care.
Exams in around 3 weeks time. Jiayou to all my dearest friends and my darlings.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home